Tuesday, February 14, 2012



Wedding wishes...

Hello again!! This is my fourth post for the PTI challenge in which we had to use both leaves and butterflies in a project!! PTI is celebrating its 5th anniversary and today is the 9th day of the festivities!!!
This time I also made a card, using the butterfly die by PTI and some leaves from Turning a new leaf also by PTI stamped in chartreuse. I also used some dot circles in ripe avocado and red poppy and some red ribbon. The sentiment is also by a set by PTI.


Here is a closer look...


Thanks sooo much for visiting!!!
You can also see my other entries for today's challenge here, here and here...

1 comment:

  1. You've worked so hard for this challenge and made so many wonderful cards, I really hope you are a winner Sofia!

    ReplyDelete