Friday, February 10, 2012


Second Post for the PTI contest!!

So today is the 5th day of the PTI festivities celebrating their 5th anniversary!!
For today's contest we were asked to get inspired by Pinterest.... the latest craze!! I've been hooked on Pinterest for a long time now and that was quite easy since there is soooo much inspiration floating around in there!!! Love it!!!
So this is the photo I chose from Pinterest to be my inspiration!!!





This set is one of my favorites!!! Love the stork!!!
And this is what I came up with....



I stamped the stork from the set by PTI on a piece of marble using pink colors to make it a present for a baby girl!!! Colored the stork very lightly with copics. Added some blings of course and some red hearts!! Love the outcome!! It's perfect for a newborn baby!!!
Here is some detail...



Again, thanks for visiting!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment