Tuesday, February 7, 2012


This is a second post for today since I created one more card for the PTI festivities for their 5 th anniversary!! Happy anniversary again PTI by the way!! And thanks for the awesome download paper...
For today's contest PTI has a sheet of freebie images that each of the 2012 Stamp Designers has contributed to. Our challenge is to print out the sheet onto white cardstock and incorporate one of the images into a project.
For this second card I chose the little birdie by Heather Nichols!!! I'm such a sucker for birdies!!! lol....
And this is what I came up with...



I used aqua, white and charcoal as my colors. I love the combination!!!
That's all for now... maybe I'll have one more post with one more card a bit later....
Thanks for visiting!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment