Tuesday, February 14, 2012




Valentine's Day!!!

Today it is Valentine's day and of course I couldn't pass even though we don't celebrate it as much in Greece!!
I made a little something for our dearest friends who are celebrating their wedding anniversary today!!
As I also wanted to take part in the PTI festivities which are still on, and since one of my favorite themes is butterflies... I decided to play along!!
PTI's challenge today is to make a project using leaves and butterflies....
So this is my take! I made a 3D frame with their names heat embossed in gold, on (of course their names are in greek, lol!!!).
I chose to use the leaves from the Life set by Lisa Johnson, one of my all time favorites from PTI, in earth colors, gold, chocolate and bronze. I heat embossed some of them in white. I added some butterflies in gold with my Martha Stewart punch and some scarlet blings. The sentiment is from Life as well...



Here is another caption of the frame....


And here is some detail....
I hope they like it!!! And of course I hope you like it as well!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!



1 comment:

  1. We don't celebrate Valentine's much in the UK either Sofia - but your card is beautiful and so lovely for your friends married on Valentine's Day. I love your clouds of little butterflies - I think I sold my MS butterflies punch but I may have to buy another one now!!

    ReplyDelete