Monday, February 13, 2012



Happy Week!!

Although here in Greece everything is in a turmoil and the situation is really sad from all aspects.... I'm trying to paint my world happy and take part in the PTI festivities for their 5th anniversary which are going on for the 9th day now!!
The challenge for today is to create something with butterflies and leaves...
So I made this piece of marble. I chose the leaves from the Life set by Lisa Johnson which is one of my favorites. I also punched out some butterflies using the Martha Stewart punch, and finished it off with the fence die by PTI. The sentiment comes from Love lives here, another much loved set!!!


Here is some detail...

Hope you like it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! At first I thought you tore paper on the end of a card, and then read this is on marble! I really like how you used the picket fence - makes it really look like a garden. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marble! So beautiful, Sofia! I love the fenced garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! another gorgeous marble. Love the little fence addition and the colours as usual are beautiful!

    Keep safe Sofia - I hope all the troubles are far away from you and problems are resolved for everyone soon. Violence never solves anything does it!

    ReplyDelete