Tuesday, February 14, 2012



Hello again!!

I'm taking part in the PTI festivities for the 9th day now, celebrating their 5th anniversary!!
This time Nichole asked as to use both butterflies and leaves in a project...
Butterflies is one of my favorite themes!!! Soooo..... after created two projects, one on a piece of marble (you can see it here) and the other a shadow frame as a present for a wedding anniversary (you can see it here), I also made a couple of cards...
Here is my first one (the second will come on a later post)....



I used the butterfly die by PTI in poppy red, grey and white. I made an opening in the middle of the card using the same die and I die cut and stamped the leaves from the Harvest berries in Chartreuse. The sentiment is from a set by PTI as well...


Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment