Friday, February 10, 2012


My last post for the PTI festivities!!!


Hello again!! This is my last creation inspired by Pinterest, as we were asked to do by PTI in order to take part in their contest celebrating their fifth anniversary!!! Happy anniversary PTI!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! You have one group of extremely talented ladies and I can't wait for your release each month!!
Sooo this is the photo I chose from Pinterest...


pinterest.com


I had to make a special gift for a special couple! I chose the colors from this photo to create this frame. I used the set Life by Lisa Johnson which is awesome!! And I also used her tutorial for a fabulous frame she made!! I used black though instead of khaki because it was a better contrast with the lilac and lime!



This is some detail....


I made the resin flower to match my color combo and I used some lime ribbon underneath...




Also some blings and my frame is ready!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment