Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 Challenges - 1 Card!!

It's feels like spring is just round the corner here!!! Today it was very warm and sunny. I don't know how that is done but in spring my mojo is really high up!!! Creativity is on the rise!! Do you feel the same or is it only me?
So I decided to enter 2 challenges today : one for Pink elephant


that requires the use of ribbon and one for Embellish Magazine



which requires that we use these specific colors!





At first I think the color combo wasn't my favourite but in the end I like how the card turned out. The background is stamped in midnight blue ink (although it seems black thanks to my great photo skills !!!LOL) and I used the emboss resist technique for the leaves.
Have to go!! My son is tagging my sleeve as he wants to be told a fairy tale!! LOL.....
Hope Spring is almost there for you too!!!
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. ooo this is sooo pretty, gorgeous papers, image and embellies, Love It

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what you have done with this ribbon!! WOW!!

    So happy you shared with The Pink Elephant this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    The Pink Elephant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. You worked the colours perfectly and I love your stamped background and your emboss resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete