Saturday, May 8, 2010



Hiya everyone!!
Today it's my father's birthday..... so I though of making a birthday card for him to just tell how much we all love him!!
I used the stamp set L'il buddies by Waltzingmouse stamps which arrived just yesterday on my mail box! I was just thrilled to find the set cause I've been waiting for ages to get it!!!! LOL
I just couldn't hold my hands away from it!!!
So here is the birthday card I created for my dad!!

I stamped this super cute lamb in black ink and used some puffy paint for hair.... I think it was quite nice...
Used my nestabilities to cut out the circles and my copics to add details.
I embossed a strip of paper and rolled over ink in three different shades of beige, brown and black. It was fun!! I had seen this tecnhique a lot of times around the bloggoland but had never tried it out!! So this was a first!!! I also used some gems which I got from Simon says stamps just yesterday as well just to add a bit of color!
And here's a little details of the little guy!!


This card was really fun to make!!! Hope you like it as much as I did!! LOL
Happy birthday Dad!!! We love you!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's such a happy card - perfect for a birthday! I love the little lamb and the happy bees! I, too, experienced quite a delay - poor Claire, she must have been frantic about the stamps not getting to their homes fast enough! LOL

    Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great card!Love the little bees on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sofia!!! i'm eleni from greece! your creations are so beautiful!!!
    are you greek or you just live in greece?

    ReplyDelete