Tuesday, May 4, 2010



Happy spring!!!
Spring (or better summer with those high temperatures here!) here is at its peak!!!! I think this is my favorite time of the year... two steps away from winter and just half step away from summer!!!
I've quite lazy lately taking advantage of the beautiful weather and taking some long walks with my daughter (when this is possible in a town like Athens where there is absolutely no planning for strollers...... sniff!!). Therefore I've made no new cards lately although I've got sooo many ideas in my head!!
This is a little something I made for a friend's baby last week.

And some details.....



I stamped and heat embossed the name, I stitched the flower stems and used my big shot to cut some flowers from designer papers. I used a paper punch for the leaves. I also stamped butterflies and the grass, both from PTI stamp sets....
Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting!!
And have a super beautiful, warm, sunny and happy May!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment