skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cherry on top
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Today it's the 4th day of the festivities for PTI's 5th anniversary!!! I made one more card using this combo by Lisa Johnson ...
And this is my card...
Thanks for visiting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sofia ;)
Greece
Hello! My name is Sofia. Welcome to my blog. I live in Greece and I started this blog as a creative outlet. Hope you like it.
View my complete profile
Hello!!!
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
▼
February
(24)
Wedding wishes...Hello again!! This is my fourth p...
Hello again!!I'm taking part in the PTI festivitie...
Valentine's Day!!!Today it is Valentine's day and ...
Happy Week!! Although here in Greece everything is...
...
...
Happy weekend to everyone!!One more day with a PTI...
Happy Weekend!!!Today is one more day for PTI fest...
...
...
My last post for the PTI festivities!!! Hello agai...
"Today is the 5th day of the PTI festivities" post...
Post 3 for the PTI celebrations!!Today is the 5th ...
Second Post for the PTI contest!!So today is the 5...
Papertrey Ink day 5th Today is day number 5 for t...
Today it's the 4th day of the festivities for PTI'...
Hello again!!!This is the second card I made today...
Hello there again!!!One more day of the PTI festiv...
One last post for today!! That's number four card ...
It has never happened before!!!! Three posts in on...
This is a second post for today since I created on...
Hello from rainy Greece!!Today it's really cold an...
Since I had some extra time I made one more card f...
Hello again!!This time my comeback (and I hope it'...
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(21)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(10)
My Blog List
My Paper Creations
pine is here.
Skip To My Lou
My Favorite Things
Simon Says Stamp Blog!
lia's space of thoughts
Simply Stamped
{capture the moment}
All the things I love
No comments:
Post a Comment