Monday, February 6, 2012



Hello again!!
This time my comeback (and I hope it's for good this time!!!) is due to the festivities in PTI celebrating their fifth anniversary!! Sooooooo ..... Happy 5th anniversary PTI!! Hope you celebrate many more years full of inspiration and creativity! I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the PTI ladies for keeping us inspired!! You, ladies, ROCK!!!!



So, in order to participate in the first day of the festivities we had to create a new project inspired by one of the team's favorites as they were presented in the blog and use at least one PTI product
( well, that was not too difficult as 90% of my stamps and dies are PTI!!!).
I had a really hard time to choose my favorite...... but I went for Maile since I loooove her style and simplicity!. So, I decided to use the rainbow of colors she used on her favorite card...
And this is my take....


I used the Bitty background blocks stamp set and die in a rainbow of colors and embellished with assorted buttons. The sentiment is from Enjoy the ride in true black.
Hope you like it!! (And hope I'm lucky enough to win!!! hoho!)

No comments:

Post a Comment