Friday, February 12, 2010

CPS sketch and PTI challenge






Well,
Nichole of Papertrey ink this week teamed up with CPS for a challenge!!!
This is the sketch :






So I needed to make a card for a friend's wedding and I know purple is her favorite color.... and I certainly love the combination with orange!!! Such a bright and happy color combo!
I embossed one part and inked it with snow white. The heart in the center is cut with heart nestabilities from bronze and embossed. The flower is punched with Martha Stewart's daisy punch.The rhinestones add more glimmer. I love how it turned out!!!










This weekend is a holiday here in Greece as it is the end of let's say the equivalent of Halloween's which here lasts for three weeks. Sooooo, this Sunday is the peek of celebrations here with big parades in the streets. And Monday is a holiday as it is the beginning of fasting before Easter!!! So that means we are one step closer to Easter.
And let's not forget about Valentine..... although here it is not such a big deal....
Anyway.... Hope you liked my card!
Thanks for dropping by!!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment